The parenting time services at the Therapeutic Arena are designed to establish safe and positive relationships between parents and their children in the least restrictive environment based on the level of safety.
- To establish and maintain a physically and emotionally safe environment for the parent - child relationship to grow.
- To provide consistent and reliable structure for parenting time to occur.
- To empower the family to build nurturing relationships.
- Parenting time will take place in the least restrictive environment based on the level of safety.
- All parties will be treated with respect and dignity during their unique situations.
- The best interest of the child will guide all interactions and recommendations.
Our supervisors are committed to providing top of line services to each client. Our services are designed to encourage and support the parent - child relationship. Other benefits include:
- There will be an increase in safety during parenting time.
- Parents will improve their communication skills.
- Parents will improve their parenting skills.
- Parents will understand the child's feelings and thoughts better.
- Parenting time will be more relaxed, fun and enjoyable for all parties involved.
- There will be an increase in security during the parenting time.
Parenting time at the Therapeutic Arena is designed to best serve the needs of each client. Services start as low as $30 an hour.
- Supervised Exchanges.
- Supervised Visits. (Level I)
- Interactive Visits. (Level II)
- Therapeutic Visits. (Level III)
- Reintegration Services.
HOW TO BEGIN :
Supervised parenting time at the Therapeutic Arena is easy to set up. Call Scott Pilcher at 719-649-8999 to set up an intake. After the intake is completed, visits will begin as soon as possible. I look forward to your phone call!