I have talked to hundreds of great parents who feel like they are "messing" up their child/ren. They tell me that they argue all the time, their child/ren won't listen to them, and they fight over the smallest things. At times they feel so defeated that they stop trying to parent their children just to avoid the arguments. If you are struggling with your child you ARE NOT alone and you are NOT a bad parent. All parents will struggle with their children at times and that is why I have designed this parent wellness program. I am looking for serious parents who understand the value in investing some time and energy into the most important jobs of their lives. I will share valuable information and easy to use techniques at each parenting event that will allow parents to gain more peace of mind and confidence.
- Parents will feel more confident and secure.
- Parents will engage in more loving behaviors under a variety of circumstances.
- Parents will learn how to turn a conflict into an opportunity.
- Parents will fight less with their child/ren, have fewer control battles and respond in loving, compassionate ways when their child/ren misbehave.
- Parents will learn ways to build a fantastic relationship with their child/ren and how to maintain this relationship when it is being challenged.
- Parents will feel better about the job they are doing and rest easy at night knowing they are being their best parent under all conditions.
- Parents will find ways to Enrich the relationship with their child/ren.
- Children will argue less, laugh more and enjoy their childhood.
- Children will learn how to be happy and healthy adults.
Evening groups and classes are held at 4251 Date St. C.S. Co. 80917
Opportunity Group is on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00 - 7:30.
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent - This class is held twice a year.
Parent Support Group is coming soon!
Presentations are available and are designed to help parents build confidence.
Conference room where groups / classes are held
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Contact Scott Pilcher at 719-649-8999 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org