Love and Logic is one of the most popular parenting programs in the nation. Designed to teach children responsibility, Love and Logic is fun and effective. This seven week class will give tools and techniques that work and generate change. The founders of Love and Logic can be found in our own back yard, in Evergreen Colorado. I appreciate the value this program places on maintaining the relationship when working with difficult behaviors. If you are tired of having to give the same request a hundred times then this program is for you. Here are the basic principles to Love and Logic.
FOUR STEPS TO RESPONSIBILITY:
- Give the child a task they can handle.
- Hope the child "blows it".
- Let equal parts of empathy and consequences do the teaching.
- Give the task again.
How to Handle your kids with the C.O.O.L. formula when things get heated:
C - Control that is shared.
O - Ownership of the problem.
O - Opportunity for thinking.
L - Let equal parts of empathy and consequences do the teaching.
- Less control battles and power struggles.
- Less yelling, screaming and repeating commands.
- Children grow up to be responsible adults.
- Adults feel less pressure to make children do things.
- Children feel empowered and capable.
- Workbooks are included.
4251 Date St. C.S. Co. 80917
$69 per person, $99 per couple for the 7 week course. Includes a FREE workbook.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Call Scott Pilcher at 719-649-8999 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to sign up today: Becoming a Love and Logic Parent