How many times have you tried to tell your child/ren something only to get an attitude? How many times have you ended up yelling, screaming, threatening or over reacting to these situations? All parents lose their cool once in awhile. The opportunity group supports parents to change the way they view conflict and the way they respond in a conflict. Parents will learn how to change each conflict into an opportunity.
During this monthly group, parents are encouraged to focus on the opportunities during a conflict. Parents are also encouraged to make monthly goals that will lead to more positive interactions. Parents will feel empowered during this group because the focus is on them, not so much the child. The child is only providing learning opportunities through their misbehavior. Parents will feel more in control of themselves by changing the way they think, feel and act during a conflict.
- There will be less fighting, arguing and control battles.
- Parents will feel more in control and enjoy more peace of mind.
- Parents will enhance their self esteem and confidence.
- Parents will gain support from like minded parents.
- Children will know they are loved no matter what!
- Children will have better self esteem.
- Parents will enrich the relationship with each child.
- Everyone will enjoy spending more time together, talking, laughing and connecting.
4251 Date St. C.S. Co. 80917
Groups are held on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00-7:30 pm.
$25 per person or $35 per couple, per meeting (for a total of five meetings).
HOW TO START
Call Scott Pilcher at 719-649-8999 or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to sign up today: Opportunity Group